DOZENS OF EVENTS PLANNED FOR THOUSANDS OF DIGITAL SIGNAGE INDUSTRY LEADERS DURING NEXT WEEK’S NEW YORK DIGITAL SIGNAGE WEEK
NEW YORK, October 18, 2016 – The 5th Annual New York Digital Signage Week will bring together thousands of digital signage industry leaders and hundreds of out of home media owners, media planners, creative agencies, retailers, architects and investors, next week, October 24-28, 2016 for over 20 industry events. The weeklong spectacle is sponsored by BARCO, BrightSign, Christie Experiential Networks, Digital Signage Expo, the Metropolitan Transit Authority (MTA) and Planar Leyard. Highlights for the week include:
Monday, October 24
- Barco’s Media Lab Session featuring Dave Etherington, Chief Strategist, Intersection, a technology and media company redefining the urban experience, will take place at 4:00 pm at the Barco Demo Center, 26 Broadway, 9th Floor. For more information and to register, click here.
- AVNation will host an hour long podcast sponsored by Daktronics, Live From Times Square
Tuesday, October 25
- A Coffee & Controversy Breakfast Debate, sponsored by the Digital Signage Federation and Digital Signage Expo will take place at Guy’s American Kitchen & Bar starting at 8:30 am. Panelists include Bryan Meszaros, OpenEye Global; Phil Lenger, Show + Tell, and Jeff Hastings, BrightSign and Jennifer Davis, Chief Marketing Officer, Leyard and Vice-President, Marketing and Product Strategy, Planar Systems
- Increasing Cross-Platform Impact with Digital Out of Home panel discussion, hosted by The Advertising Research Foundation (The ARF) will be held at the Union League Club, 38 E 37th St at 8:30 am. Speakers will include executives from The ARF, Placed, Outdoor Advertising Association of America, Partners and Napier, and Clear Channel Outdoor. Complete details and registration is available, here.
- Ghostbusters Experience at Madame Tussauds – Join OpenEye Global CEO & Founder Bryan Meszaros alongside Madame Tussauds Director of Marketing Eric Fluet as they showcase their newly released Ghostbusters Experience. This fully-immersive digital experience, takes guests around New York City and into the spotlight where ghosts mingle with staff. Madame Tussauds is located at 234 W 42nd St and the event begins at 2:00 pm.
Wednesday, October 26
- The DAILYDOOH Investor Conference will bring together senior industry executives interested in digital signage, digital out of home, omni-channel retail marketing and smartcities. For more information, and to register, click here.
. The NEC New York Partner Showcase – Companies across industry sectors will display ‘Immersive Experiences’ of how display solutions help address customer needs at SIR Stage37. For more information, and to register, click here.
- AVNation Live from Christie Experiential Networks Studios. Live broadcast of hour long video podcast at the CEN offices located at 121 West 27th St. Suite 604.
- Leyard/Planar Open House Reception will be jam-packed with stunning products. The knowledgeable Planar and Leyard Sales and Marketing Team will be on site to answer questions, give tours and provide product demonstrations. 599 11th Ave, 5th Floor. Click here to register.
Thursday, October 27
- The Video Everywhere Summit Presented by the Digital Place Based Advertising Association (DPAA) will take at the Roosevelt Hotel. Renowned pollster and brand messaging expert Dr. Frank Luntz will be a featured speaker for this 9th annual event which gathers 700 delegates. For more information, and to register, click here.
- XLAB Presented by The Society for Experiential Graphic Design (SEGD) will take place over two days, October 27-28, 2016. Graphic and information designers, fabricators, architects, exhibition designers, technology integrators, interaction designers, brand strategists, students, wayfinding specialists, teachers, and others who have a hand in shaping content-rich, experiential spaces, will attend. For more information, and to register, click here.
- The Life’s Good Lounge Open House – LG Commercial displays is holding a day long open house with a product showcase and the chance to win an OLED TV. The Life’s Good Lounge is open for breakfast, lunch and happy hour. Sponsors include; Peerless-AV, TSI Touch, Signagelive, LG Hausys, Atlona. Event will be held at 404 Studios, 404 10th Ave (between 32nd and 33rd St.)
- The RockTober 2016 Mixer, including Big Wig Karaoke from 6:30 – 10:30 pm. Cheer on industry executives as they rock the mic and strut their stuff at Samsung EBC, 837 Washington St. Event is presented by Show & Tell, SEGD, Samsung and DailyDOOH. Click here to apply for registration.
The week-long series of events, an initiative first put together in 2012 by the publisher and event organizer, the Ministry of New Media, will once again include dozens of concurrent events including The DailyDOOH Investor Conference, the NEC New York Partner Showcase, the Video Everywhere Summit Presented by DPAA and the SEGD XLAB Conference and tours as well as networking other receptions and parties throughout the week. For the most up to date information about New York Digital Signage Week and a registration link to each of the events, visit http://newyork2016.digitalsignageweek.com/
For Further Information, Contact:
Amy Riemer, Media Relations Representative
978-475-4441 (office) or 978-502-4895 (cell)
# # #